Safe brakes on a car or truck are not just critical for safety of the driver, but other vehicles sharing the road. SafeBraking.com is a repository of news, technical information, and interesting stories about brakes.
This is where the pad meets the rotor.
Fregit Semper Tutum = Always Brake Safe
- NUCAP Fighting Coronavirus Battle Scars
- VIDEO: Reading Brake Pad Edge Codes
- GBSC TECHNICAL BULLETIN: Brake Pad Separation Due to Corrosion on Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- TECH TIP: New Brake Pads Not Fitting?
- Company Tries to Avoid Tariffs By Claiming Brake Pads Were Not Assembled
- Brake Pad Delamination Due To Rust Jacking
- Brake Pad and Tire Microplastic Controversy
- DIY Pad Slap Gone Wrong