Safe brakes on a car or truck are not just critical for safety of the driver, but other vehicles sharing the road. SafeBraking.com is a repository of news, technical information, and interesting stories about brakes.
This is where the pad meets the rotor.
Fregit Semper Tutum = Always Brake Safe
- NUCAP Fighting Coronavirus Battle Scars
- VIDEO: Reading Brake Pad Edge Codes
- GBSC TECHNICAL BULLETIN: Brake Pad Separation Due to Corrosion on Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- I Like Big Brakes And I Cannot Lie
- BRAKE TECH: Recreational Towing and Brakes
- Righty-Tighty, Lefty-Loosey: 2020 Mazdas Recalled for ‘Loose’ Calipers
- Subaru Brake Caliper Piston Boots Melted After Track Day
- RANT: New Car Dealer Brake Pad Slaps